Are you a woman over the age of 40 who is starting to succumb to thoughts such as, “I guess I’m just getting old”, “My body is just falling apart and there isn’t much I can do about it”, or “I’m so exhausted from doing these exercise sessions that leave me feeling tired, sore, with no results”.
It’s time for a massive paradigm shift to move from a place of feeling good, opening our bodies to the Divine Feminine, and learning to listen to the wisdom that lies within. Join us as we ponder how we can rid ourselves of chronic aches and pains, improve our mood, and elevate our state of being based on how we are moving our bodies!
There are so many sensitive souls who do not feel like they belong on this planet who know there is a more peaceful loving way to be, yet they feel the human embodiment and its growing pains. What if being present in your body, is all you need to do to complete your mission on earth?
What if, instead of escaping the body, you embrace it?
Donna Riley is an intuitive movement teacher and inner transformation leader and after an NDE at the age of 12, experiencing pure love and light, Donna emerged frustrated with the 3D world as she knew it was an illusion.
Tune in to learn:
- Why being embodied is so important (even as we evolve in our Light Bodies)
- How “all” your bodies need movement including the emotional body!
- Why we must experience 3D density as we ascend to 5D
- How to live with an open heart even as a sensitive soul and not “need to protect”
- How to feel safe in our bodies despite humanity’s trauma
- How to use movement as a healing tool
- Why fascia organically spirals and why our common exercises are “wrong”